Monday, April 30, 2007

VA - The Empire-Southern Slang 4













Tracklist
1. USDA - We Are The Suppliers Intro (Prod. by Knoxvill of The Cartel)
2. USDA - White Girl
3. T.I. - Back Of The Club (Full Version)
4. Lil Wayne, Lil Juju & Juelz Santana - Favorite Things (I Can’t Feel My Face Exclusive)
5. Rick Ross - Career Criminal
6. Plies & T-Pain – Shawty (Prod. by Drumma Boy)
7. Sean Kingston, The Game & Rick Ross - Colors (Prod. by JR Rotem)
8. Brisco & Lil Wayne - Young Money Cash Money (World Premier)
9. T.I. & Big Kuntry – That’s Right
10. DJ Drama - The Aphilliate Supplier (Prod. by PC Beats for The Cartel)
11. DJ Drama, Young Jeezy, Willie The Kid, Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Young Buck & T.I.P. - Feds Takin Pictures
12. The Alliance Fabo - Tatted Up
13. Shop Boyz & Lil Jon - Rock Star RMX
14. Block Ent. All Stars (Gorilla Zoe, Yung Joc & Big Gee) - Blockstars (Exclusive)
15. Lil Wayne - My Daddy Freestyle
16. T.I. & Young Jeezy – Let’s Get This Money
17. Paul Wall - Spaceship Freestyle
18. Slim Thug - Greedy Genius (Exclusive)
19. Rick Ross - Scarface Tribute (Exclusive)
20. Lil Wayne - If I Ruled The World Freestyle
21. R. Kelly, Young Dro & Young Jeezy - Blow It Up (Folk The Industry Anti-Christ World Premier)
22. Yo Gotti - Like Me
23. Young Dro – Can’t Lose (Full Song)
24. Boo - How I Get Down
25. Question - Marching Band
26. Hot Dolla - 2 Stepping (So So Def Newest Artist)
27. Ty Cobb & Big Krit - Money Freestyle
28. Brandon D (Naps Krew) - Da Kak
29. Remo The Rapstar Freestyle

No comments: