Thursday, May 3, 2007

Paul Wall - Get Money Stay True (2007)













Description:

Paul Wall is set to release his newest album "Get Money, Stay True" on April 3rd. We had a chance to checkout a few tracks from it and wanted to let you know what to expect from it. Features Trina and is a real laid back track filled with synthesizers, hi hats and a smooth bassline.

Another track from Get Money Stay True is "Call Me What You Want" which features Yung Red. The beat is rediculous and the hook is real tight. "Call me what you want, as long as you dont call me broke, see I was that way back along time ago, if anything I shine, I dont sleep - I Grind

Tracklist:
1. Get Your Paper Up

2. Everybody Know Me (Snoop Dogg)
3. Break Em' Off
4. I'm Throwed
5. Call Me What U Want
6. On The Grind
7. Bangin Screw
8. How Gangstas Roll
9. That Fire
10. Tonight
11. Gimme That
12. I'm Real, What Are You?
13. I Ain't Hard To Find
14. Slidin' On That Oil

Download Full Album
Pass/Credit Goes To : demikids.blogspot.com

No comments: