Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sup Peoples! Im here to resurrect demikids blogspot. Need help in getting the songs that you been waited for years ? Here's the right place to get your stuff.
Bring it on sista ! Requests for songs are most welcomed.

In the meantime, i would like to share my stuff with my fellow visitors.
Enjoy your stay. lets not to give so much of craps and let my stuff do the talking.

Lastly,

Dears, please forgive me for the broken links that you found in my old posts. It wasn't my intention upon the deletion of my files. it was the server 's fault that i uploaded my files to, they fukken deleted my files. i hate them, but i cant put all the blames on the server itself because i was the lazy punk that stopped from updating my stuff here due to my business. Thus, Demikids Blogspot has become less attractive to the foreign visitors and also local's than what it used to be. Peoples i will make this place alive again , i give you my word! Please Please Please, i need your support and loves to keep this place warm again !

Thanks & Regards
Demikids XIONG;

No comments: